Official update: CHANGING DATES DEVOTIODue to the health emergency resulting from the spread of Covid-19 we inform you that DEVOTIO is postponed to February 2022 from 13 to 15... More information
on our latest news!
Information Notice, Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
This page is intended to inform users of this site about how to manage the same with regard to the processing of their personal data, as required by the European Regulation n.679 / 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation.
This information statement is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be visited through the links available on the websites with the domain of the Owner, who will not in any case be held responsible for websites of third parties.
- CONTACT INFO
Your personal data will not be disclosed and you are granted the exercise of the rights referred to in Articles. 11-20 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 writing to: OFFICINA EVENTI Srl, Via Lasie 10L, 40026 Imola (BO) Italy or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The DATA CONTROLLER, in compliance with Articles 4 and 24 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is è OFFICINA EVENTI Srl with registered office at Via Lasie 10L, 40026 Imola (BO) Italy – in the person of its legal representative.
- PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF DATA PROCESSING
User’s Data are collected to enable the Controller to legally supply its own services, and for the following purposes:
a) Data processing management with regard to (Art. 6 letter b):
- navigation on this website;
- contact request and sending of the information you may require;
- administrative-accounting activities in general. For the application of the provisions concerning personal data processing, data processing for administrative and accounting purposes is related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of processed data. In particular, internal organizational activities, activities aimed at fulfilling pre-contractual and contractual obligations and information activities are related to these purposes.
b) Data processing management with regard to (Art.6 letter a):
- with your prior consent and until your objection, subscription to the newsletter service, to enable you to keep always updated through the e-mailing list service, on all events/initiatives organised and/or supported by OFFICINA EVENTI Srl and dedicated to the Italian trade shows, the development of exhibitions, etc. and related activities. You can subscribe to the newsletter service, by filling out the registration online form on the website in the specific area and by ticking the relevant tick box.
c) Data processing management with regard to (Art.6 letter a):
- with your prior consent and until your objection, sending of satisfaction questionnaires by OFFICINA EVENTI Srl through automated means and electronic mail.
- DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The provided personal data may be disclosed to recipients that will process data, acting as Data Processors, pursuant to Art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and/or as natural persons, acting on behalf of the Data Controller or of the Data Processor, in order to fulfil the related contracts or purposes. Precisely, data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories;
- other companies providing services for the management of the information system used by OFFICINA EVENTI Srl and of the telecommunication network (including electronic mail);
- agencies or firms, for consultancy or assistance purposes;
- authorities in charge of the fulfilment of obligations in compliance with law and/or provisions from public bodies, on request.
- In case of administrative-accounting purposes, the data may be transmitted to companies providing commercial information for the assessment of solvency and payment behaviour and/or to subjects for purposes of credit collection.
The subjects belonging to the above mentioned categories are acting as Data Processors or else they operate totally autonomously, as separate Data Controllers. The list of appointed Data Processors is continually updated and available at the offices of OFFICINA EVENTI Srl, Via Lasie, 10L - 40026 Imola (BO) Italy.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal Data are processed in the Data Controller’s executive offices and in any other places where the interested parties are based. Data are not transferred to any third countries outside the EU. For any futher information, please contact email@example.com.
- DURATION OF STORAGE
Data are processed for the time required to supply the service requested by the User, or for the time required for the purposes described in this document. The User is entitled to request the interruption or cancellation of the processing at any time.
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND FAILURE TO CONSENT
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data.
Provision of your personal data for purposes A) specified in point 3 of this information statement is compulsory to process the specific functionalities and enable you to use the services required to the Data Controller, for example to register on the website in the dedicated sections or to duly send information requests and obtain a reply from the Data Controller. Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to obtain the required service or to use the services offered by the website.
The consent to personal data processing for the subscription to the newsletter service (purposes B) given by the user by ticking the relevant tick box available in the “Registration” area is optional: when registering, the user may optionally give his consent to his/her personal data processing also to receive newsletters. Failure to consent will not entail the user’s possibility of registration on the website and his use of the functionalities made available by OFFICINA EVENTI Srl, as specified in purposes A), but data will not be processed for the subscription to the newsletter service.
Provision of personal data and consent to data processing for purposes C) is optional. Failure to obtain personal data and consent to data processing may not give the Data Controller the possibility of sending you questionnaires by e-mail to test your satisfaction level with regard to the service offered by OFFICINA EVENTI Srl through its website.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You will able to exercise your rights, as stated in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by applying to the Data Controller or to the Data Processor, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any moment, you are entitled to obtain access to your data from the Data Controller, you can request that such data are rectified, erased or limited to the relevant processing. Moreover, in any moment you can oppose to your data processing, (including automated data processing, e.g. profiling) and to your data portability. Without prejudice to any other administrative and jurisdictional appeal, if you think that the processing of your personal data infringes upon what is stated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 letter f) of the above mentioned in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you are entitled to file a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority and, with reference to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and to Art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you are entitled to withdraw your consent in any moment.
In case of data portability request, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, easily readable and commonly-used format by an automatic device, subject to compliance with the clauses 3 and 4, as in Art. 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters from OFFICINA EVENTI Srl, in any moment you just need to write an e-mail to email@example.com specifying in the subject: “Unsubscribe to Newsletter” and you will not be disturbed again.
COOKIESCookies are small text files that are generated by a website script, saved on the visitor's computer and used to comunicate between the browser to the server each time it loads a page on the site. In these files are stored various types of information, for example, useful to prevent the user to perform repetitive operations.
The website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Cookies Analytics will be saved on your device only if you have given your consent through the information banner. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site Analytics from your side (browser used, pages visited, etc.) remain anonymous and are used solely to enable us to analyze how users visiting the site.
The Google Privacy: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
We use Facebook Pixel on our website. Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and on our website.
The management of cookies is exclusively entrusted to the browser with which you are browsing: all browsers allow you to disable the storage of full or partial cookies. As an example, we provide the following links for most popular browsers:
Anytime you can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics on your browser by installing the add-in provided by Google, is available at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Updated on July 22, 2020