PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICYof users that consult the Website pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This Policy describes the management methods of the websites controlled by the Company Conference Service s.r.l. as hereinafter better defined (hereinafter only Website) with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the processing practices of the data transmitted by the same data subject to the Data Controller.
In compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the Data Subject) and 14 (for data not collected from the Data Subject) of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information is provided to all users of this Website, that refer exclusively to the processing carried out through this Website itself ( and specifically to those attributable to the company Conference Service, as subsequently indicated in point 4) and not through other websites that may be eventually visited, after clicking on links therein. In those cases, it is suggested to refer to the relative privacy policies that are provided by their respective Data Controllers.
This Website and its services are reserved for those who have reached the age of eighteen. The Data Controller does not collect personal data related to minors. Upon request of those users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING
OF PERSONAL DATA
of the users visiting the websites of Conference Service s.r.l. (Hereinafter Conference)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The information provided below describes, as required by the EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing operations performed on the personal data of the users visiting https://www.conferenceservice.net/ (hereinafter, the "WebSite”) websites.
The information provided does not concern other online websites, pages or services that can be accessed via hyperlinks on the above websites but relate to resources outside the Garante's domain.
Conference (as Data Controller) does not collect any personal data related to persons under eighteen years of age. At the request of the users, the Data Controller, shall promptly erase all personal data involuntarily collected and related to minors subjects.
- Data Controller
The data controller is Conference Service s.r.l., located in Imola (BO) 10th Lasie Street CAP 40026, P.IVA 03134010374 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for the processing
The personal data mentioned on this page are processed by Conference on the basis of consensus and/or fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Purpose of the processing
The Users' personal data will be processed in the ways and forms prescribed by the GDPR for the performance of the Website’s functions.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis) Collection of data and information in exclusively aggregate and anonymous way in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site and do not allow in any way the identification. Consent is not required.
- Consulting and Assignments: to respond to specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form)
- Ancillary activities: for the eventual subscription to newsletters and the consequent sending of commercial communications concerning the sector in which the Owner operates, with appropriate consent given by the user for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Owner, following the request for information via e-mail messages or compilation of the contact form and other communication tools.
- Security: Collection of data and information to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the Website. The data are automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are deleted periodically. Consent is not required.
- Categories of Personal Data
- Data collected in an automated manner
During the navigation of Users can be collected the following information that is stored anonymously by Google Analytics:
- type of browser;
- type of device used to connect to the site;
- date and time of visit,
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- the number of clicks, if any.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes in an exclusively anonymous form.
- Data collected in a manual manner
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as communication services (contact forms) and will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested:
- e-mail address;
- any further data sent spontaneously by the user.
Furthermore, Conference, can collect “off line” data through the use, for example, of paper forms during trade fairs and / or during live events. In this case wil be provided ad information
- Place and time of storage:
The data are processed in a server of Aruba Business S.r.l, located in Ferrara (FE) Via L. Gulinelli 21/A, P.I e C.F. 01497070381.
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are additional purposes for the storage of the same.
Data for analytics (statistical) purposes are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
- Cookies and other tracking devices
- Obligation to transfer
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the purposes mentioned above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases the disabling may affect the navigation on this Website. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of certain personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
- Possible recipients of personal data
The data collected may be disclosed to related companies, affiliates or subsidiaries of the Owner, as well as to consultants or third parties that operate, in the name and account of the same Owner - and in any case by the same designated, pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation as Data Processors - for the evasion of services related to the purposes indicated in this policy, both intra-EU and extra-EU (in the latter case, will be exclusively parties to the Privacy Shield protocol).
The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of the Garante, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of processing
- Rights of the data subject
Each interested party has the right of access, rectification, erasure (oblivion), limitation, receipt of notification in case of rectification, erasure or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be the subject of an automated individual decision, including profiling, in accordance with art. 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms referred to in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to the reference address (point 1 and 12).
The Data Controller will reply as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month of receiving the request. In accordance with Articles 15 and following of the Regulation, the user has the right to ask
- Right to withdraw consent
You can revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to the address of the Data Controller: email@example.com as well as prior express communication at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Each interested party has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and following of the GDPR to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The forms, procedures and time limits for lodging complaints are laid down and governed by the national legislation in force. The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and judicial actions, which for the Italian State may be submitted alternately to the same Guarantor or to the competent Court.
The personal data provided with the form - and therefore based on consent - may be subject to profiling.
Profiling that will take place, in any case and possibly, through decision-making processes not exclusively automated. Profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject relating in particular to his preferences, interests, tastes with reference to the products sold and activities carried out by the Data Controller, in order to allow the Data Controller to offer the Data Subject a more specific sales service targeted to his needs.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company Conference Service s.r.l., which registered office is in Imola (BO) Via Lasie 10/L cap 40026 Stradario 04820 (hereinafter Conference) VAT number 03134010374, Data Controller, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), through its pro-tempore legal representative, hereinafter Conference.
- Legal basis for data processing
- Processing purpose
Users’ personal data will be processed according to the forms prescribed by the GDPR for the performance of the functions of the Website.
In particular, all the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed, in order to pursuit the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis) Data and information are collected only in aggregated and anonymous form to ensure the correct work of the website. None of the information collected above can be linked to a natural person-user of the website, and it cannot be used in any way to identify the user. Consent is not required.
- Contract execution: to follow up specific requests addressed to the Data Controller by the User (contract execution) through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and similar).
- Ancillary activities: for the possibility to subscribe to newsletters and the consequent sending of different commercial communications concerning the sector in which the Data Controller operates, with specific consent given by the user for communications of informative nature connected to the services of the Data Controller, following the request for information through e-mail messages or the compilation of the contact form and other communication tools.
- Security: Data and information are collected to protect the security of the website (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and its Users. The data collection is also needed to prevent or identify fraud or any abuse that could damage the Website. Data are automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) which could be used, in accordance with the current legislation, to block attempts to damage the website, users, or general activities that can be considered as a crime. These data will be never used for the identification or the profiling of the User. Moreover, they are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
- Data collected
This website collect user data in two different ways:
- Automated data collection;
While surfing on the website, the following User information may be collected and anonymously kept by Google Analytics:
- Browser type;
- Type of the device used to connect to the website;
- Date and time of the visit;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and its exit;
- Eventually the number of clicks;
All these data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, solely in an anonymous way.
This policy is valid for all the processing activities carried out by the Company Conference Service through all its websites, platforms and / or online forms (e.g. devotio, conference service and ereligio). If for certain activities the treatment become different, a specific and different ad hoc information will be provided.
- “Voluntary” data collection;
The website may collect other data if users will voluntary use services, such as different communication services (contact forms) and/or those of participation. This data will be exclusively used for the supply of the requested service:
- a) name;
- b) e-mail address ;
- c) any additional data sent spontaneously by the user and that is useful for the contract execution;
Conference Service can also carry out an “offline” data collection with, for example, paper forms at fairs and/or live events. In that case, an ad hoc policy (and any consent) will be provided, acknowledging that the processing and/or use of the data will be attributable and limited in time (unless otherwise communicated) to what is indicated in this policy.
- Place and time of retention
Data are processed by Aruba Business Srl, based in Ferrara (FE) Via L. Gulinelli 21/A, VAT and Tax Code 01497070381. All the data collected by the website is kept for the strictly necessary time to carry out the specified activities.
Upon the expiration date, data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there will be further purposes for their retention. Data for analytical purposes (statistics) is kept in an aggregate form for 24 months.
Please refer to the following link for more information related to the cookies policy: cookies preferences
- Mandatory transfer
The data provision connected to Users browsing, according to the purposes specified above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through his/her browser. In some circumstances, the act of disabling could compromise the user browsing on this Website. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory, in order to guarantee a proper functioning of the Website itself.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. An approval tick will precede any request for other optional data. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
- Potential personal data addressee
The data collected may be communicated to companies connected, connected or controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants, that are third parties who operate, on behalf of the same Data Controller – and in any case by the same subject, pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation as Data Processors - for the fulfilment of the services related to the purposes indicated in this policy, both intra EU and extra-EU (in the latter case, they will be exclusively subjects, who will adhere to the Privacy Shield protocol).
The Warrantor, who acts according to specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing itself, also processes personal data collected.
- Rights of the data subject
Each Data Subject shall have the right to access, rectify, cancel (oblivion), limit, receive the notification in case of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be the subject of an automated individual decision, including profiling, pursuant to the Articles 15 to 22 of GDPR.
These rights may be exercised according to terms referred to in Article 12 of the GDPR, through written communication sent to the Data Controller via e-mail to the reference address (point 1 and subsequent point 12).
The Data Controller will respond as soon as possible and, in any case, within 1 month from the reception of the request.
Pursuant to Article 15 and the followings of the Regulation, the user has the right to request access at any time.
- Right to withdraw the consent
It is possible to withdraw the current consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to the Data Controller address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Data Subject has the right to make a claim pursuant to Article 77 and the followings of the GDPR. That can be made to a supervisory authority who, for the Italian State, is identified as the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Forms, methods and terms for lodging complaints are provided for and governed by the national legislation in force. The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and judicial actions, which for the Italian State may be brought either before the same Guarantor or before the competent Court.
The personal data provided through the form – and therefore based on consent - may be subject to profiling.
The act of profiling will possibly take place through decision-making processes that are not exclusively automated.
Profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject in particular to his/her preferences, interests, tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the Data Controller, in order to allow the Data Controller himself to offer to the Data Subject a more specific sales service, which is aimed to his/her needs.