Official update: CHANGING DATES DEVOTIOdue the persistent uncertainty caused by the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic and the travel restrictions we inform you that the next DEVOTIO will be postponed to 19-21 June 2022... More information
on our latest news!
NEW HALLS FOR DEVOTIO 2022
The halls 21-22 built by Leonardo Benevolo, Tommaso Giuralongo and Carlo Melograni between 1964 and 1965 all share an unmistakeable characteristic: the large metal girders that mark their path. Thanks to their design, the halls are perfect exhibition sites.
The halls 21-22 are located at the heart of the exhibition center, connected to Costituzione entrance (Bologna Fiere main entrance). These are two twin horizontal halls, designed to parallel to each other (no first or second hall), halls are connected in 3 points (at the entrance, near the middle and at the bottom), and characterized by large metal beams, an inner garden area and glass walls that make the exhibit spaces very bright.
Halls 21-22 counts on 15,000 m2 exhibit space and no columns to allow all your set up solutions and the maximum comfort for exhibitors and visitors.
INSIDE THE HALLS
- 15.000 m2
- Entrance OVEST COSTITUZIONE
Piazza Costituzione 6, Bologna Italy
- dedicated ticket office
- news-stand, tobacco shop
- snack bar
- self-service restaurant
- meeting room
- secretariat office
- press office
- lounge area
- Bus stop lines 28/35/38/39 (from city centre and central train station)
- TAXI stop - OVEST Costituzione Entrance
- Costituzione visitors car park (+800 spaces) P.zza della Costituzione 11. € 5.00/day
- BolognaFiere motorway tollbooth
- International G. Marconi Airport, 15 min. by taxi or Marconi Express new connection (Airport-central train station in 7 min.)
- Free shuttle bus from partner hotels to fairground